Welcome to the first episode of the Chasing Wheels cycling podcast. For your listening pleasure:
- A change of kit for teams and riders, some more significant than others
- More races fold, organisers follow the money to Arabia – The Tour of Qatar, more interesting than you think
- Armstrong, in brief, very brief
- Why I’m excited about MTN-Qhubeka and their Algerian hardman
- Commuting, casual riding, whatever – are there more of them out there already?
Links of note
Please donate to the following organisations
Thank you for listening, all feedback welcome.